Friday, October 1, 2010

Cheryl Cole attends a signing of her autobiography Through My Eyes at Waterstone's, Piccadilly in London

British singer/TV personality Cheryl Cole attends a signing of her autobiography Through My Eyes at Waterstone's, Piccadilly in London on October 1, 2010.   UPI/Rune Hellestad Photo via Newscom


British singer/TV personality Cheryl Cole attends a signing of her autobiography Through My Eyes at Waterstone's, Piccadilly in London on October 1, 2010.   UPI/Rune Hellestad Photo via Newscom


British singer/TV personality Cheryl Cole attends a signing of her autobiography Through My Eyes at Waterstone's, Piccadilly in London on October 1, 2010.   UPI/Rune Hellestad Photo via Newscom


British singer/TV personality Cheryl Cole attends a signing of her autobiography Through My Eyes at Waterstone's, Piccadilly in London on October 1, 2010.   UPI/Rune Hellestad Photo via Newscom


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: